A rarely available small holding of just over 20 acres set on the outskirts of Kidmore End with a selection of dilapidated barns/buildings offering wonderful potential
Small holding of just over 20 acres offering a variety of uses (subject to consents)
A range of dilapidated commercial green houses, variety of sheds and barn in poor condition.
Access for HGV's onto concrete driveway, ample storage space
Offered freehold with no onward chain
Approximately twenty acres of equestrian grazing/pasture land split into three paddocks with the following buildings on site: -
• One large barn (brick, steel and timber construction) – In need of upgrading
• Three basic stables (timber construction) – In need of upgrading
• Two sheds (brick and timber construction) – In need of upgrading
• One small shed (brick construction) – In need of upgrading
• One small outhouse (brick and timber construction) – In need of upgrading
• Concrete driveway measuring approximately 300 feet in length
• Commercial greenhouse measuring around 100 feet in length and 70 feet in width – In need of upgrading
Halla Farm is located close to the vibrant village of Kidmore End locally the nearby town of Caversham offers comprehensive shopping facilities and over the River Thames is the town of Reading the rail station giving access to London Paddington, Waterloo and all major cities. The M4 J 8/9 and 11 are in easy reach giving access to London, Heathrow and the West Country.